“We sacrificed to mitigate, not eradicate Covid-19. Mission Accomplished!”
Hindsight is 20/20
- But, as more reliable information becomes available we MUST be able to pivot.
- Gov. Wolf is NOT listening to science.
- Gov. Wolf is putting his own thoughts above those of the CDC.
- Gov. Wolf’s actions defy logic and reason.
- Gov. Wolf’s list delineating between “essential” and “non-essential” businesses was done in the dark.
- His plans to #ReopenPA is ambiguous, as well.
Americans did the Patriotic thing and voluntarily self-contained.
- We sacrificed NOT to eradicate this insidious virus.
- We sacrificed to mitigate it…to slow it down
- We accomplished just that…
- We have beds that are available
- Hospitals are not overrun
- Testing has ramped up considerably
- Everyone who needed a ventilator got a ventilator
- We did what we set out to do!
- We’re not going to chase this virus down in some dark corner of the world and eradicate the last little bit of it.
- It is time to #ReopenPA
There will always be risks in life…
- Living life comes with risks
- CDC Death rates:
- Diabetes = 83k
- Cancer = 606k
- Alcohol Abuse = 88k
- Suicide = 50k
- Drug overdose = 67k
- We’re not going to create proposals for mitigating every single risk factor of coming in contact with this virus.